Is this year the year of a brand-new, energy-efficient Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an outstanding investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your trusted team of heating specialists, Wallpe Heating & Cooling boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Greensburg. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But act fast, because this offer only lasts until February 2, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and call 812-663-7252 when you’d like to get your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
How Much Can a New Furnace Cost?
Like any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. These factors are often:
- Size of the Furnace: Larger and multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A certified HVAC professional knows how to choose the right size furnace based on your specific heating needs.
- Total energy use: Highly efficient furnaces can more precisely heat your space, reducing energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance will mean a higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with newer features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally more expensive at first. But it’s also true, however, that such features can make managing your HVAC system a lot easier.
The key takeaway is that installing a new furnace is not just about the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is equally as useful. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until your current furnace is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Investing in a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just reliable heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- Efficient energy use translates to lower monthly utility bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet stringent energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can fine-tine their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the desired temperature.
- Compatibility with smart accessories: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Newer filter designs improve indoor air quality: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality will be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters reduce dust or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with Wallpe Heating & Cooling and New Furnace Installation
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is easier than it used to be. With a little help from our team at Wallpe Heating & Cooling, all you’ll have to worry about is let us know what you need from your furnace. Our team of expert installers will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.