At Wallpe Heating & Cooling, we know that selecting a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Greensburg is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? An experienced company with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their experts to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll happily share with you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you go with has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Wallpe Heating & Cooling a call at 812-663-7252. We’re happy to help!