Don’t lead into your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Wallpe Heating & Cooling professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These annual checks do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner working as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to continuously be sustained, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Greensburg are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or repairs in the middle of the summer heat. Our professionals can find warnings and pinpoint trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its peak, you could notice a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause extra wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Professionals will always examine these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be exchanged according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the hygiene of your filters will always be examined during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it needs to and can also cause the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our professionals will search so that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or interior coils of your system. This dust can make air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all moving parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at Wallpe Heating & Cooling in Greensburg deliver excellent and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a quick service or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 812-663-7252.